Signature Flower Mist Toner
Multi award-winning facial mist, 100% natural and organic. Created according to ancient Cyprus formula based on combination of distilled water with four herbs and flower extracts to give the skin a daily toning, hydration and nourishment. Helps to sooth irritation while balancing pH and protects against environmental aggressors. Safe for eye area.
What makes Signature Flower Mist Toner special?
- A unique combination of 4 organic plant extracts, essential oils and floral waters - rose, geranium, elder and chamomile
- Seed-to-skin ingredients fresh from organic fields of Cyprus
- Contains 100% plant bioactives
- PETA certified as vegan and cruelty-free;
- Earned the EWG VERIFIED: For Your Health™ mark
The healing and nourishing properties of geranium, sooth and calm the skin. It helps minimise and cleanse pores, reduces swelling and hydrates the skin. A strong anti-inflammatory ingredient that also enhances the skin’s natural ability for environmental protection.
Rosa Damascena, is found on Troodos mountain but has also been cultivated for many centuries all over the island of Cyprus mainly for the production of rose water. Rose has been used since ancient times for healing and beauty. It has antiseptic, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory properties, relieves irritation and tones the skin. Its petals contain a lot of vitamin C and vitamins A and B. It deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, effectively rejuvenates, improves elasticity and firmness of the skin.
A medicinal herb used since ancient times, known in Cyprus as Zampoukkos. Elder has cleansing, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing abilities. It restores skin elasticity, prevents the appearance of wrinkles, and has a detoxifying effect. Nourishes and rejuvenates the skin.
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Water*, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower Water*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water*.
* from Organic Cultivations
Due to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak and measures imposed by governments around the world, the shipping options are restricted temporarily affecting shipping destinations, prices and in some cases may also affect shipping times.
FREE DELIVERY IN CYPRUS AND FOR ALL ORDERS OVER €90 AROUND THE WORLD.
The delivery cost for orders up to €100:
- Cyprus — 1-2 days — FREE
- Netherlands — 6-8 days — FREE (a special limited offer)
- Russia — 10-15 days — 7 euro
- Belgium, Germany, Greece, Israel, UK — 4-8 days — 7 euro
- Other European Union countries, Monaco, Norway, Switzerland — 4-8 days — 7 euro
- USA — 7-14 days — 9 euro
- United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia — 8-10 days — 9 euro
- Canada, Hong Kong, Japan — 4-7 days — 19 euro
- Ukraine, Kazakhstan — 10-15 days — 19 euro
If your country is not listed here and you would like to be informed when we add it, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders are dispatched in 1-2 working days.
Shipping times may be affected by holiday periods, weather and other unexpected conditions.
Please note that if your order is to be delivered outside the European Union, import duty and local sales taxes may be applied which you will need to pay on receipt of the shipment. These rules vary by country and your local government determines duty and customs charges.