KypCalm Organic Herbal Tea - Calming
KypCalm Organic Herbal Tea with Lemon Balm, the Calming Herb. Specialized blend of herbs from organic certified cultivations, that can help in relaxation and relief of stress and anxiety.
Organic Herbal tea with loose leaf herbs such as Lemon Balm, the Calming Herb, a comforting herb that is traditionally used to alleviate nervous tension. It helps with relaxation during times of occasional exhaustion and distress.
- Nourishes and enriches the essential substances for the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Promotes the development of serotonin
- Helps with insomnia and to improve sleep quality
- Supplies the body with natural substances that help resist stress
- Helps eliminate symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
Our herbs are from local organic cultivations in Cyprus. With 300 days of sunshine a year, clean atmosphere and highly-fertile volcanic soil, Cyprus is the ideal place to grow top quality herbs and plants.
Consult your doctor in case of any medical condition, breastfeeding or pregnant.
Due to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak and measures imposed by governments around the world, the shipping options are restricted temporarily affecting shipping destinations, prices and in some cases may also affect shipping times.
FREE DELIVERY IN CYPRUS AND FOR ALL ORDERS OVER €90 AROUND THE WORLD.
The delivery cost for orders up to €100:
- Cyprus — 1-2 days — FREE
- Belgium, Germany, Greece, Israel, UK — 4-8 days — 7 euro
- Other European Union countries, Monaco, Norway, Switzerland — 4-8 days — 7 euro
- USA — 7-14 days — 9 euro
- United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia — 8-10 days — 9 euro
- Canada, Hong Kong, Japan — 4-7 days — 19 euro
- Ukraine, Kazakhstan — 10-15 days — 19 euro
If your country is not listed here and you would like to be informed when we add it, please send us an email at email@example.com
Orders are dispatched in 1-2 working days.
Shipping times may be affected by holiday periods, weather and other unexpected conditions.
Please note that if your order is to be delivered outside the European Union, import duty and local sales taxes may be applied which you will need to pay on receipt of the shipment. These rules vary by country and your local government determines duty and customs charges.